Sunday 23 March 2014

Male Birthday Card

Well had a busy weekend last weekend with Matt's birthday but managed to get another 2 cards completed this weekend.  The first of these were for a relation of my husbands whose birthday it is today.  He is one of those men that have everything they want or need so we were struggling on what to get him.  He is however an avid gardener although he does struggle to do as much recently as he would like.  I was scanning through some of the Digi-stamps that I own and I came across a lovely one from Just Inklined which I thought was perfect for this card.

This card was also inspired by the following challenge blogs:


I used my Grand Calibur to die-cut out the Digi-Image which I had coloured using my pro-markers.  I then added the sentiment and seed packets.  I used some paper stock I had from PDA card and craft for the rose paper, and some DoCraft Bright Spots and Stripes for the Strip of tan spots.  I hope you enjoy the card.


4 comments:

  1. this is adorable, fabulous coloring!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your image it is wonderful. Great coloring as well.
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenges this week.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic coloring, Rachel! Love the masculine image. Thanks for playing along in the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week and good luck in the draw. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Rachel! thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete