Thursday 13 March 2014

Challenge Birthday Card

Time for another of my many March cards.... taking my total down to 4 left after this one.

This card is for my Brothers birthday at the end of the month.  He is a keen Cricket fan so I used that to help inspire a cricket themed card.

I also used the following challenges for inspiration on this card.

I used my Grand Calibur machine to Die cut the circle and the label.  I then created the topper with some cricket themed glittery embellishments and finished the label off with a sentiment. 

Hopefully my brother likes the card.  I have shared it below with you:




3 comments:

  1. Great card, perfect for the challenge.
    Thank you for sharing with Allsorts 'Sports' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect card for our theme Rachel and for the sporty guys as well.

    Thanks for sharing your lovely entry with us at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely take on our challenge at Allsorts this week! Thank you for joining!

    ReplyDelete