Wednesday 5 March 2014

Challenge 30th Card

Well its another month so here comes the first post in March and another card ticked off the list.

This time it is a 30th Birthday card for my husband who is an avid photographer.  This will go alongside the 30 birthday presents that I have brought him :)

I brought a photography Digi-stamp set from Tiffany Doodles.  I coloured the stamp using my trusty Pro-markers.  I backed it with some Blue cards stock that I have also backing the "Click" stamp.

I then used some FilmStrip Washi Tape to edge the card and used a Birthday topper and Do Crafts Art Deco "3" & "0" numbers to finish it off.



Inside I used the Film strip again to do an edge, and by the edge I stuck some photographs on some pearlescent paper to make it look like Polaroid photos.


I took inspiration from the following challenges for this card:
So that is another of my many cards to create this month ticked off the list... 7 more to go.  I have also designed an invite to my mates UK wedding reception in September.  I have now received the go ahead from him ... just waiting on numbers and I can make a start on those.  Hopefully I will be able to share one with you later in the year.

7 comments:

  1. Super fun image. Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - super CAS design.
    Thanks for playing along with us at PTW this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the washi tape detail. Your husband will be well chuffed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clean and simple look to this card, and your greyscale colouring. The washi tape is a great addition. Thanks for joining us at Handmade Harbour this week - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card for a man - always difficult! :) Thanks for joining us at Handmade Harbour this week - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect card for a photographer!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Handmade Harbour!! :)

    ReplyDelete