Wednesday 9 January 2013

Challenge Card

Well I have finally got up to speed with my Blog; and will all of the January Friends and Family Birthday Cards done I decided that it would be nice to do my first Challenge Card. 

I am new to these challenge cards, but decided that I would start them this year to help me to develop my existing skills and to help learn new skills. 

There are 3 challenge blogs that helped inspire me for this card - both the Less is More Challenge 101 and Simon Says Stamp challenges are "Black and White with a Splash of Colour" this week; also I have used the Sketch Saturday Week 240 sketch as shown below.


These challenges inspired me to come up with the design as shown in the pictures below.



I hope you like the card. I hope this will be the first of many challenge cards I complete.

4 comments:

  1. What a great pop of pink, it's really vibrant!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, love the hot pink with the black and white

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cas interpretation of the sketch

    Thanks for Joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a striking card. Great colour combo and a great take on our sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete