Wednesday 9 January 2013

3rd Card of the Year - 6th January

Well here is another of my catch up blogs.  The 3rd card of the year was a Birthday card for my Mom's Birthday.  I don't live very close to my mom so I have to make an effort to go and visit her or to have her down to visit me.

This weekend me and the fiance will be going up to stay with her for the weekend; unfortunately that means no crafting for me. I am sure he will continue clicking with his photography. My mom like me loves Art Deco (although my preference is Charles Rennie Mackintosh).  When we went to the Range last week I picked up some Do Craft Art Deco papers; Decoupage sheets and embellishments so decided to use them for the theme of my moms card.

Here are the photos of the card that I have made for her using one of the Decoupage sheets. I hope you like. 



No comments:

Post a Comment