Wednesday 9 January 2013

1st Card of 2013

I am a bit behind in blogging; so now trying to catch up.  

I made my first 2013  card back on the 1st of the month.  With my maid of honor's birthday being on the 6th January I wanted to make a nice card to get into the post for her.  Unfortunately I live miles away from her so I don't get to see her as often I would like.  She is also a very busy person always doing everything for everybody else and doesn't get alot of time alone with her husband; so I brought her a pair of Cinema tickets so that they would be able to get some time together just to 2 of them! 

This was the the first card I made using the Grand Calibur that I got for Christmas and I automatically fell in love with it.  I cant wait to build my stock of dies, and to experiment with it more. I also used some new papers which I brought in a DoCraft gift bag down at the range earlier in the week.

Anyway here are some photos of the card, I hope you like them!




No comments:

Post a Comment