Tuesday 29 April 2014

Happy Anniversary

Well the 23rd of April saw my mates 3rd Wedding Anniversary.  Her and her husband were busy holidaying in America for their anniversary so that gave me a little extra time to get the card done, but I am planning on sending her card and presents up to her in the next couple of days so thought I had better get it done.

I would like to enter the card in the following challenges:

I hope you like the card below.  I used some black card blanks I had, some purple card stock I had left over from my wedding invites and some die cuts for the bride and groom image.


5 comments:

  1. This is pretty cool, thanks for joining us at TWISTED TUESDAY CHALLENGES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! Love that bride and groom cut! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and sweet! Well done! Thanks for joining us over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete