Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year

Well the end of 2014 didn't quite go as planned and my Christmas cards ended up sadly being a bit rushed.  However it is now 2015 and may I take this opportunity to wish everybody a very happy 2015! May it bring everything you hope and wish for and more. 

Because the end of 2014 didn't quite go as planned I haven't had time to start my Scrapbook from our honeymoon back in September - therefore that is another thing on my to-do list for 2015!

I have had quite a busy Christmas period - and whilst I haven't had a lot of time for crafting I did manage to teach myself to Crochet - and think I am finding this even more relaxing than I do knitting.  So this is another thing on my can do and enjoy list ... just need to make sure I actually complete all the projects I start. 

I have also used some of my Christmas money to treat myself to some Project Life supplies. This is another craft that I wish to undertake in 2015.  I have also enrolled in a Big Picture Class to help get me started.

Therefore I have decided as well as my new years resolution to actually complete the project I start. I have decided to set myself a challenge for 2015:

In 2015 I plan to complete 52 projects of things that I love -  that's the equivalent of 1 one project a week (although I am not going to hold myself to that time-scale therefore some weeks I may not complete any and others more than 1).
These projects may be any of the below:
  • A Card
  • A Knitting Project
  • A Bake
  • A Photograph
  • A Scrapbook Page from our Honeymoon
  • A Crotchet Project
  • A Project Life Page
I know the list above is a bit varied - but they are all "crafty" things that I enjoy, and the photo's will go hand in hand with the Scrapbook / Project Life projects.  I know 52 also doesn't sound a lot - but my husband and I have a very busy life and therefore for me this will be quite a challenge.

Because of my change in direction to incorporate a variety of things that I enjoy.  I am debating starting a new blog for the 2015 year using Wordpress (I used wordpress to blog our honeymoon blog and got on well with it).  This is something I am still pondering about and will decide over the next few days.  

In the meantime I want to share a photo with you that I took a few days ago (not one of my 52 challenges) when the hubby and I went for a walk at The Wild Place Project.


Happy New Year!
Have a Great 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment